IT Business Analysis & Project manager
Our mission statement: Enabling global enterprise growth by providing IT solutions for our business partners
In this role you will join Nova's Global IT department. Nova's global IT department is leading an advanced global solutions, architectures and services.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- Lead and implement diverse Information Systems globally.
- Business partner for business units per needs.
- Design an appropriate improved IT solutions
- Write analysis documents
- Work closely with developers and vendors according to specific business needs.
- 3 years of experience in leading and implementing IS Projects in a global company
- Previous experience as a Business system analyst or Project Manager in an E2E project.
- Oracle HCM or other HR systems administration – Advantage
- Microsoft 365 Platform administration – Advantage
- Previous experience in programming based .Net, SQL, HTML - Advantage
- Team Player
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!