We are looking for a
We are looking for a very motivated Network Engineer to join our global infrastructure team, to take NOVA's global network to the next level. Challenges include build and deployment of architectures, which aligns the fundamental technology components of LAN, WAN, security, VoIP, and Collaboration.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- Designing, implementing and managing LAN, WAN, Wireless, Voice and collaboration infrastructure in accordance with IT guidelines and standards.
- Responding in a timely manner to requests and incidents, proactively identifying and resolving problems of simple to complex scope.
- Research solutions for new business and operational requirements or to improve existing solutions, performing evaluations and proof of concepts, and working with vendors to meet success outcomes as defined.
- Identifying areas of improvement for processes, technologies, and tools that provide better security, higher productivity, and/or cost effectiveness.
- Ensuring all infrastructure components are monitored for health issues, proactively identifying incidents, and providing escalation support for issues that require engineering support by troubleshooting and fixing issues.
- Implementing change management by drafting and peer reviewing change requests that achieve a high standard for clarity.
- Creating and contributing to team documentation and checklists with little direction which allows the company to scale and saves time for future members.
- Using time wisely, discovering, learning along the way and asking for help when needed.
- Providing technical guidance and assistance to other engineers and sharing knowledge via technical sharing sessions.
- Team Player.
- Service oriented
- Will do and Pro-Active mindset.
- Self-learning capability
- At least 4 years as a network engineer
- Experience designing, planning, implementing, and operating LAN and WAN networks, - Mandatory
- Very good experience in Juniper and Cisco Switches - Mandatory
- Very strong experience in Cisco routers and routing protocols (OSPF) – Mandatory
- Strong experience with Wireless technologies (Mainly Cisco) – Mandatory
- Experience with Voice &IPT – Advantage
- Proficiency in TCP/IP and network protocols, and information security.
- Experience in network management tools (PRTG, SolarWinds)
- Experience In Load Balancer technologies – Advantage.
- Experience in OS systems (Windows, Linux)
- Experience in device hardening, vulnerability assessment, and patch management.
- Experience in global company and multiple cultures.
- Very good English level
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com