We are looking for a
Cyber Security Architect
The Security team at Nova is looking for a Cyber Security Architect
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
The Cyber Architect at Nova is responsible for:
- Plan, research, and design security architectures for IT, R&D development, customer support, etc.
- Design Implement and Support security solutions that meet corporate security requirements.
- Identifying security issues and risks, review & approve mitigation plans
- Develop and maintains the cyber security capability roadmap and strategy and works with cyber security services to align their technology and service roadmaps.
- Designing and implementing security measures for hardware, software, and network platforms to ensure protection from cyber-attacks.
- Precipitating in leading an organization's cybersecurity initiative and provide input on budgetary parameters.
- Asses existing cybersecurity systems and protocols and design and implement upgrades to existing measures as well as implementing new procedures.
- Involve in policy decisions that affect the organization's cybersecurity framework and clearly communicate specific cybersecurity concerns.
- provide solutions to incorporate effective measures against possible compromise as part of the organization's cybersecurity strategic plan.
- Constantly conduct risk-assessments of an organization's existing network hardware and information delivery systems to prevent and mitigate risk.
- Work with cloud security across multiple platforms for stateless information sharing, must ensure that cloud templates are valid and in compliance with cybersecurity best practices and protocols.
- Implement cybersecurity standards and ensure that the organization's cybersecurity infrastructure meets these established standards.
- Work as effective communicators for an organization with respect to training and information dissemination concerning all aspects of security measures.
- Prepare and present reports to senior management as well as others involved in the organization's information technology infrastructure.
- Reporting structure, direct report to the director of information security - CISO.
- A bachelor's degree with a formal certification in Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other.
- 3-5 years as Cybersecurity / Information security expert / Security Architect at industrial company.
- Hands on experience with security solutions on both on-prem and Cloud environments.
- Expert knowledge in information technology systems security software, hardware, cloud, and server-client suites, network protocols and emergent cybersecurity technologies.
- analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to identify possible risks and provide risk prevention and mitigation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to identify possible risks and provide risk prevention and mitigation.
- Good oral and written communication
- English and Hebrew – fluent speaking, reading, and writing
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com