Machine Learning Group Manager
Nova is looking for a senior, highly capable Machine Learning Group Manager for its dimensional metrology division.
The ML manager is expected to play a key role in establishing Nova’s technical vision and roadmap in the domain of Algorithms in general and Machine Learning in particular, as it applies to metrology and advanced process control. The position requires excellent collaboration abilities with both in-house development partners and customers.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
- Identification and prioritization of high-value algorithmic directions in Machine Learning and other areas, that can be used to address Nova’s main technical challenges
- Leading the feasibility and delivery of ML products while working closely with internal partners
- Managing customer interactions and field C&F projects
- Managing and training a highly skilled team of algo experts
- Serving as a domain expert and technical leader in Machine Learning
What will you do as Machine Learning Group Manager?
- Ph.D./M.Sc in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of research and development experience in Algorithms
- Demonstrated innovation, leadership and ability to lead concept and feasibility investigations
- Managerial experience – leading of people and projects
- Strong analytical and algorithmic skills
- Python proficiency (advantage)
- Experience in the semiconductor industry (advantage)
The extra spice
- Innovative, creative, with visionary and critical thinking
- Self-motivated, fast learner and independent
- Collaboration oriented
- Delivery oriented