Software Team Lead
The software engineer will cover the entire technology stack that is necessary to create. Net applications and modules. The application on which you will be working involves multiple processes(exes) with communication via WCF. A successful candidate should have experience in developing and/or maintaining applications interfacing/interacting with various instrument/tool hardware components.
- Develop new features for hardware control which may include low level application code, domain application logic and/or UI code.
- Debug existing source code and fix bugs as needed.
- Work independently and collaboratively as needed.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and finish in a timely manner
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
- Self-starter and quick learner of new technologies and processes
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills – possess the ability to translate business requirements into application code
- Ability to take ownership of the complete software development cycle from requirements gathering to design to implementation
- Team player who will work in a collaborative environment with users and the engineering team
- Passionate about well-designed software that is modifiable, efficient, reliable and meets coding standards
Required Technical Skills/Experience
- 6+ years of software development experience in OO environment
- 4+ years of coding and development experience using C#. Net with Visual Studio 2017/2019
- Expert with Microsoft .NET technologies - WinForms, WPF, WCF, MS Unit test
- Very good knowledge of multi-threaded environment
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Hands on experience working with hardware components
- Semiconductor/ Metrology software systems
- GUI development for Semiconductor/ Metrology software systems
- Semiconductor equipment automation - SEMI standards/ SECS/GEM
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Working knowledge of JIRA
- Test driven development
- Database application development and data modeling techniques