Electrical Engineering Manager
NOVA is a supplier of metrology equipment for the semiconductor manufacturing industry. Our technology involves a combination of x-ray and electron/ion optics, high-precision opto-mechanical systems, vacuum technology, and electronic data acquisition systems.
The Electrical Engineering Manager will lead a team to develop high performance high reliability electronics and electrical systems for existing and next generation NOVA metrology systems. The EE Manager will lead a team of electrical engineers and designers in a culture that values respect, curiosity, and execution with the vision to produce high quality electronics.
- Provide technical leadership in electronics and electronic systems.
- Manage a team of electrical engineers and designers to produce high quality electronics
- Hire, mentor and develop engineering team members. Grow team within the organization
- Participate in product life cycle process
- Oversee electronics design activities ranging from new subsystems to sustaining CIP
- Acquire sufficient system knowledge necessary to produce subsystem requirements and specifications
- Lead all phases of electronics product development: architecture, design, development, verification and testing
- Perform or manage detailed circuit analysis, design, simulation, verification and test of mixed signal designs
- Work with systems and application engineers to validate designs on product
- Manage external contract design houses to design, layout, and build new designs
- Drive ECO release of documentation, BOM, procedures, and process to manufacturing.
- Participate in product compliance design and evaluation to standards, CE, Semi-S2, F47, IEEE-519, ROHS and customer specific safety
- B.S. degree in Engineering
- 10+ years of related experience
- 3 years of management experience or program management experience
Knowledgeable in some or all the following areas:
- Low Voltage, High Bandwidth, Low Noise Mixed Signal Circuits
- High Voltage (up to 10KV), Low Bandwidth, Low Noise Circuits
- FPGA design and implementation, high speed signal integrity
- Use of schematic capture and design simulation tools. Altium knowledge a plus
- Excellent communication skills:
- Treat all people with respect independent of their status
- Listen well to understand
- Concise in speech and writing
- Previous experience with Semiconductor Capital equipment a plus
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!