Senior Software Engineer
The software engineer will cover the entire technology stack that is necessary to create. Net applications and modules. The application on which you will be working involves multiple processes(exes) with communication via WCF. A successful candidate should have experience in developing and/or maintaining applications interfacing/interacting with various instrument/tool hardware components.
- Develop new features for hardware control which may include low level application code, domain application logic and/or UI code.
- Debug existing source code and fix bugs as needed.
- Work independently and collaboratively as needed.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and finish in a timely manner
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
- Self-starter and quick learner of new technologies and processes
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills – possess the ability to translate business requirements into application code
- Ability to take ownership of the complete software development cycle from requirements gathering to design to implementation
- Team player who will work in a collaborative environment with users and the engineering team
- Passionate about well-designed software that is modifiable, efficient, reliable and meets coding standards
Required Technical Skills/Experience
- 8+ years of software development experience in OO environment
- 6+ years of coding and development experience using C#. Net with Visual Studio 2017/2019
- Expert with Microsoft .NET technologies - WinForms, WPF, WCF, MS Unit test
- Very good knowledge of multi-threaded environment
- Experience working with SQL databases
- 5+ years hands on experience working with hardware components
- Semiconductor/ Metrology software systems
- GUI development for Semiconductor/ Metrology software systems
- Semiconductor equipment automation - SEMI standards/ SECS/GEM
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Working knowledge of JIRA
- Database application development and data modeling techniques
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!