Integration Team Leader
The production department at Nova is looking for a Integration Team Leader to join the team
- Successfully manage production integration team to meet group objectives with focus on 100% OTD, highest quality, cycle time reduction, production independency, first yield improvement and other KPIs
- Build and maintain integration infrastructure; processes, procedures, knowledge, jigs etc. to improve efficiency and become more professional
- Support the line manager in managing integration interfaces inside operation and outside (e.g. Eng., WH, planning, SRV PD, etc.) to enable well planned production flow (from material reception, though pre-integration & integration, handling troubleshooting process & documentation, & finishing the process by “handshake with final inspector) while minimizing risks (and manage them in advance)
- Responsible to employee’s safety by enforcement of Nova process and safety guidelines
- Build and maintain highly motivated production integration team keeping Nova’s unique culture and spirit (good atmosphere, mutual support and serviceability with high commitment)
- Focus on core values; professionalism, accountability, valuable partnership (& close to customer) & efficiency
- Actively involvement in quality and ongoing improvement of the product’s integration and alignment to enable smooth and professional production
- Define needs, recruit, train, develop and manage production HR with high quality and efficiency to support Nova’s production requirements
- Engineer or Practical engineering diploma with proven experience in multidisciplinary systems.
- Proven Hands-on capabilities with integration, calibration and testing
- Minimum of 3 years proven integration team leading experience in multi functioning company.
- Independent and self-Lerner – Ability to learn wide and in-depth technical information
- Team working capabilities
- Experience in semiconductors – an advantage
- Time management capabilities
- Experience with MRP Systems (Priority) and Agile
- Must possess strong troubleshooting skills in Software, Mechanical and Electrical systems
- Experience in NPI/TTP process with strong ability & motivation for quality & process improvement.
- Exhibit proficient use computers, Windows operating systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint in high level), lab electronic measurement equipment. Agile software is a plus.
- Highly organized
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!