We are looking for a
Corporate Development and M&A Manager
The Corporate Development Team at Nova is looking for a Corporate Development & M&A Manager to lead our further growth.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Great Place to Work-Certified™ 2022
- Opportunity to collaborate with the best in this field, our 1000+ employees love coming to work every day in our 12 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Corporate Development team:
- Corporate Development is responsible for the inorganic growth at Nova. The team has recently been relocated to California. In the past 7 years, Nova has acquired two significant assets: ReVera in 2015, and Ancosys in 2022. Both immediately accretive and both have become business divisions. The Corporate Development mission going forward is focused on diversification and scale.
- Deal scouting and sourcing; aligned to Nova M&A Strategy
- Ecosystem research and portrayal; Ecosystem quantification; detailed market models of select market verticals
- Analyze industry prospects by gathering information about trends in growth, competitors, and market share.
- Analyze and track target fundamentals and financial statements both public and private
- Analyze target customers – SWOT and trends
- Deal project management: align internal and external stakeholders thru close
- Deal financial model; valuation, pricing, growth, synergies, financing
- Investment proposal development and pitch
- Purchase development at all stages; non-binding through definitive agreement
- Deal negotiation, in coordination with M&A committee (CEO and others)
- PMI and handoff to PMI manager; including marketing comms
- Post deal review and assessment
- External network management; bankers, consultants, experts
- Consulting with executive team and investment committee as needed
- Technology degree with MBA preferred
- Technical product marketing in capital equipment, materials engineering, or other technical fields.
- 5+ years M&A track record with increasing transaction ownership
- Experience in a buy side corporate development group and an investment bank, private equity firm or venture capital firm.
- Demonstrated M&A transaction success in buy side deals of $20M and above
- Demonstrated success from prospecting deals through close
- Excellent track record of Due diligence through transaction close
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills. Advanced modeling skills, with ability to work with others in complex tasks and review work products. Ability to synthesize data into meaningful conclusions and recommendations
- Exceptional communication skills across all deal formation elements
- Personable, enthusiastic and persistent character
- Travel of 25%-50% expected
The extra spice:
- Enthusiasm for making connections with new people
- Curious and excited to learn and explain new things to others
- Willing to take a few risks and back it up with compelling data and vision
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com