We are looking for a
Marketing Communications Manager
We are looking for a creative, excellence driven, dedicated hands-on Marketing Communication Manager. Your role will include managing and executing corporate communication plans, projects and processes, working closely with product divisions, sales teams, regional offices and other organizational functions across the globe. This individual-contributor position will allow your personal impact to resonate on a global level.
You’ll be joining Nova’s Corporate Marketing team: We’re a small and agile team, with a can-do approach. We encourage independence, but we support each other. Team meetings mostly attract comments of “what are you guys laughing about so much” and we often color coordinate without meaning to. We relish challenges and new adventures, and we invite you to bring your special brand of creativity in our midst.
- Develop, manage and execute communications plans and materials for brand, product and portfolio
- Maintaining a consistent brand image throughout company external presence and act as trusted advisor and gatekeeper of the brand when working with all organizational functions; Drive coordination and adaption of brand messaging across all regions/markets
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to support external communication channels, projects, and initiatives – marketing, logistics and operational perspectives
- Work with creative agencies: manage design and production of collateral, signage, product and event presentations and collateral
- Work in tight collaboration with Digital Media manager and HR team to ensure alignment of plans, messaging, collateral and branding
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing Communications in an international organization, preferably B2B hi-tech, with knowledge and understanding of brand management
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to work with every level in the organization as well as external vendors
- Very strong project and process management skills
- Experience overseeing design and production of a variety of promotional assets
- Successfully collaborating with multiple interfaces, managing through influence and driving to execution
- Proactive and flexible, working well in a fast-paced, multifaceted work environment, able to work independently with minimal oversight, as well as in a team environment
- Native/very high-level English - Excellent written communication skills
- BA/BS- a must, MBA – an advantage
- We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com