Corporate Product Marketing Manager
The Corporate Marketing team at Nova is looking for a Corporate Marketing Manager with a passion for technology and the knowhow of product marketing end to end. You will elevate Nova’s marketing and thought leadership efforts and lead content and knowledge activities and platforms
· You’ll be joining Corporate Marketing: We’re a small agile team, with a can-do approach. We encourage independence, but we support each other. Team meetings mostly attract comments of “what are you guys laughing about so much” and we often color coordinate without meaning to. We relish challenges and new adventures, and we invite you to bring your special brand of creativity in our midst
- Support Nova’s product marketing efforts – crystalize messages, create collateral, and lead product launch campaigns
- Work closely local and global stakeholders including product divisions’ product marketing teams, application experts, CTO, strategic marketing, and field teams to deeply understand both products and market – and provide value back to them
- Elevate Nova’s thought leadership by creating relevant content and finding the right platforms to tell our stories, manage speaking opportunities and support internal and external influencer activities
- Own and lead specific projects for knowledge sharing including the marketing internal portal, knowledge courses, webinar series and customer events.
- Lead cross organizational product related efforts such as product naming and product collateral.
- Strong technical background- able to deeply understand products involving multidisciplinary fields such as physics, optics, machine learning and more. Experience in semiconductors or hardware products – a great advantage.
- Strong marketing skillset: presentation creation, content writing (native English proficiency a MUST), message building and collateral generation.
- Experience in leading and managing projects and processes independently with multiple interfaces, external vendors and content partners
- At least 5 years’ experience in product marketing or a technological role with marketing aspects
- What will make you succeed in the role?
- You’re a tech geek with a true passion for telling technology stories to very technical people
- You love learning new content independently – and you do it fast
- Creative Can-Do approach, hands-on project management skills and ability to work under pressure. No task is too small-or too big for you.
- You’re a team player who loves working with others and has excellent interpersonal skills
- You’re goal oriented, agile and well organized.
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!