NOVA MMD is a supplier of metrology equipment for the semiconductor manufacturing industry. Our technology involves a combination of x-ray and electron/ion optics, high-precision opto-mechanical systems, vacuum technology, and electronic data acquisition systems.
- Work with multi-disciplined team on evolutionary product development and R&D projects
- Take ownership of key subsystems designs following a PLC life cycle from the requirements phase and release to manufacturing. This includes developing requirements, concepts, detail design, detail drawings & BOM’s, tolerance analysis.
- Understand key requirements, create specification and other technical design documents
- Perform risk analysis and mitigate where necessary by experiment, FEA analysis or other relevant method
- Prepare and conduct reviews at all phases of design
- Procurement and management of key suppliers
- Prepare test plans, build prototypes and conduct or supervise tests to validate designs
- Precision lens & camera mounting*
- High vacuum design with good understanding of materials selection
- High Voltage design
- X-ray and or E beam optics
- Good modelling, detail drawing practices and an understanding of GD&T
- SolidWorks & SolidWorks PDM
Education / Experience
- Mechanical Engineer with at least a BS degree and 10 years or more of experience in Semiconductor equipment related field