Engineering Department at Nova is looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join the NPI HW Matrix Team.
Nova’s Engineering department is part of the Operation division. The engineering department is responsible for all manufacturability and sustainability aspects of Nova’s multidisciplinary products.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-Eimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Engineering Matrix team:
Hardware Leading team at NOVA.
What will you do as a Mechanical Engineer in the Engineering Department?
- Get a clear definition from the clients (project managers, Production, Service department) and plan the own mechanic activities accordingly
- Lead and implement CAD designs (models and drawings) as part of Engineering responsibilities – design for cost, cycle time, reliability, and manufacturability.
- Write technical documentation (assembly instructions, calibration instructions, test plans, etc.)
- Mechanic design is focusing mainly on Opto-mechanics, Electro-mechanics (motion mechanisms, etc.), Chassis & production support tools (jigs and fixtures)
- Working with Nova’s suppliers, mechanical lead, and supplier NPI readiness
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Minimum 3 years of mechanic design experience.
- Experience in Engineering/NPI team.
- Leading academic institution BSc.
- Experience in a multidisciplinary environment and/ or semiconductors environment - Advantage
- Experience and Knowledge in CAD SW, Solid Edge, AGILE, PDM – advantage.
The extra space:
- Team Player.
- Highly Motivated.
- Have Technical senses & Skills