Motion and Control NPI Engineer
Engineering Department at Nova is looking for an experienced Motion Control Engineer to join the NPI HW Matrix Team.
Nova’s Engineering department is part of the Operation division. The engineering department is responsible for all manufacturability and sustainability aspects of Nova’s multidisciplinary products.
Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-Eimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- We develop complex metrology systems for ultra-high precision measurements of semiconductor manufacturing processes. These systems incorporate high-end performance motion devices whose development requires proficiency in motion control systems.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Engineering Matrix team:
- Hardware Leading team at Operation Division NOVA.
What will you do as Motion Control Engineer at Engineering Department?
- Manufacturing Engineering for existing products (ECO, EOL, Cost reduction, Documentation, Work Procedure, Design testing Jigs, Failure Analysis, etc.)
- Engineering support to production floor, Service Dept, Materials & logistics Dept, Purchasing Dept, QA Dept, R&D, and Subcontractors.
- Transfer to Production of a new products-TTP.
- Development and CIP of electronics/electrical/Computing parts for existing products-Sustain.
- Require education: Electronics or Mechanical Engineer, B.Sc. from a leading academic institute. (Motion Control and Robotics/Mechatronics knowledge)
- 3+ Years of experience with the following key responsibilities:
- Proven experience as Production Engineering / R&D / NPI in high-tech environment (Motion controllers/Driver/Motors/Stages components)
- Knowledge and experience in Engineering & NPI Changes processes (ECO, FA, NCR, CAPA)
- Advantage: Hands-on experience with ACS/ELMO/SERVOTRONIX controllers
- Proven experience with debugging and troubleshooting Motion systems. Using Diagnostic tools: Oscilloscope, Probes, DVM, Current and load measurements.
- Knowledge in documentation preparation: manufacturing drawings, assembly/Wiring instructions, test procedures, ATP/ATR, Etc.
- Proven experience working with Electronics suppliers.
- PDM systems- Such as SMART, TEAMCENTER, AGILE (advantage), OrCAD (advantage), priority (Advantage).
- Additional skill and requirements:
- PCB Knowledge-Suppliers, Layout, Wiring Diagrams.
- OrCAD Capture, Layout, Allegro.
- Motion control systems.
- Macro programming and Using servo diagnostic tools.
- PC HW computing.
- Knowledge in standards regulatory and safety requirements such as CE, SEMI, UL.
- Define Motion Control solutions for multidisciplinary systems and sub-modules.
- Motion control system tuning, stability and time optimization to meet spec.
- Participates in product spec. definition and design reviews presenting motion & electronics engineering point of view.
- Prepares testing, inspection and troubleshooting guides for designed motion control or electronics modules and subsystems.
- Supports Engineering, Production, Service activities in terms of electrical or electronics assistance for lab set-ups, prototypes, and jigs.
- Capability to work in a matrix group, providing professional services to several projects.
- Languages: Hebrew, English.
The extra spice
- Team Player.
- Highly Motivated.
- Have Technical senses & Skills.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary environment, including mechanics, software, optics, purchasing, manufacturing.
- self-Learning ability