Motion Control Expert
Motion Control team at Nova is looking for a Motion Control Expert to join.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
What will you do as Motion Control?
You will be designing, developing and implementing advanced motion systems for the next-generation Optical Critical Dimension metrology tools, as part of a world class R&D division.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Define Motion Control solutions for multidisciplinary systems and sub-modules.
- Motion control system tuning, stability and time optimization to meet spec.
- Participates in product spec. definition and design reviews presenting motion & electronics engineering point of view.
- Works with suppliers and manufacturers to establish specifications for needed equipment and keep up on the latest developments.
- Prepares testing, inspection and troubleshooting guides for designed motion control or electronics modules and subsystems.
- Supports R&D activities in terms of electrical or electronics assistance for lab set-ups, prototypes and jigs
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (Motion Control) or Mechatronics from a leading academic institute
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (Motion Control) from a leading academic institute - Advantage
- Above 5 years of Motion Control and Electronics design in multidisciplinary systems
- Semiconductor/printing/medical equipment industries - Advantage
- Practical knowledge of the principles of motion control systems
- ELMO/ACS controllers- Advantage
- Thorough knowledge of systems integration skills. Building lab setups, prototypes and jigs
- Complex systems incorporating optics, electronics and mechanics - Advantage
- Capable of interpreting independently complex electronic schematic and wiring diagrams
- Proven communication skills in an inter-cultural environment. Capability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing
- Capability to work in a matrix group, providing professional services to several projects
- Fluent Hebrew & English
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.