The Office Administrator is responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will play a primary role in ensuring that all office administrative functions are coordinated and to keep the office running smoothly.
1. Maintain of office and meeting room in properly for provide comfortable working environment.
2. In charge of greeting visitors, answering incoming calls, and receiving messages.
3. Coordinate and manage the appointments, open meetings in system, and inbound traveling arrangement
4. In charge of office & storage room maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, submit Purchase Request of general purchasing.
5. Assist international visitors with coordinating hotel and transportation arrangement.
6. Keep office stocked with snack, beverage, tea beg, coffee bean, milk, stationery etc.
7. Assist in various activities and engagement initiatives to create a fun and engaging work environment
8. Assist with the on-boarding welcome process of all new employees and other HR-related assignments
9. Actively follow-up with to complete assigned tasks.
10. Monthly report generates and prepare.
11. Other administrative tasks and support office may be required.
1. Familiar with Microsoft Outlook/ Excel/ Powerpoint/ Word
2. Well communication skills, good interpersonal, enthusiastic attitude.
3. Language: English (able general speaking and email communicate)