Nova is looking for an “Office Administrator” position in Tokyo, Japan.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
- You’ll be joining the Nova Japan team:
We are leading semiconductor manufacturers worldwide, we foster teamwork, excellence, and innovation, making customer success our main goal.
What will you do as “Office Admin”?
- o Maintain of office and meeting room in properly for provide comfortable working environment.
- o In charge of greeting visitors, answering incoming calls, and receiving messages.
- o Coordinate and manage the appointments, open meetings in system, and inbound traveling arrangement
- o In charge of office & storage room maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, submit Purchase Request of general purchasing.
- o Assist inbound / outbound guest with coordinating hotel and transportation arrangement.
- o Keep office stocked with snack, beverage, tea beg, coffee bean, milk, stationery etc.
- o Assist in various activities and engagement initiatives to create a fun and engaging work environment
- o Assist with the on-boarding welcome process of all new employees and other HR-related assignments
- o Actively follow-up with to complete assigned tasks.
- o Weekly report generates and prepare.
- o Other administrative tasks and support office may be required.
- o Assist employee experience, CSR, and brand position together with HQ team.
- Issue customer invoices in ERP system
- Ensure proper collection from customers and resolve any issues arising.
- Ensure proper follow up with HQ economic team by request.
- Asist with preparation of upcoming collection plan.
2) Vendor invoice and employees’ expenses
- Employee expense report review per local policies
- Provide vendor invoice to external outsourcing services with department and budget data for bookkeeping purposes.
- Payroll and vendor payment processing – Upload to online banking and follow up with approval per Japan signatory rights.
- Provide bank statement on monthly basis to different functions
- Manage communication with company’s bank
- Provide approved payroll instruction to external payroll service provider
- Follow up on social and tax related payment processing
5) Fixed asset
- Fixed asset monitoring and purchasing process
6) Audit support in terms of gathering supporting document for the auditor’s review
7) Support company registration and BOD minutes coordination with legal
8) Ensure local finance and legal documents are properly kept
What will make you succeed in the role?
- General requirements – make sure they are simple, understood and identified as Must or Advantage
- Accounting related experience/education
- Communication with External bookkeeping and Auditors
- Excellent written and oral communications capability (Native Japanese and English (able general speaking and email communicate))
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook/ Excel/ Power Point/ Word