Priority System Analyst
The ERP Team at Nova is looking for a Priority System Analyst to Lead ERP projects.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the global ERP team:
- The ERP team is responsible for leading all priority and additional information systems implementation projects in Nova.
What will you do as Priority System Analyst?
- Lead global ERP modules implementation focus on Finance and Operations.
- Analyze, design and implement IT solutions to improve Nova global business efficiency and productivity.
- Partner with business owners to define business processes and its information systems implementation plan.
- Lead and support application enhancements activities – work closely with developers, software vendors and key users
- Lead Priority and additional information systems implementation projects.
- Act as the customers' focal point - improve business models and business data flows
- B.Sc. in industrial engineering with information systems as a major.
- 5+ years of experience as Priority ERP system implementation
- Previous experience in ERP consultant companies
- Basic knowledge in Priority programing
- Experience with Global ERP/CRM systems- an advantage.
- Strong communicator with both business users and technical project staff.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
The extra spice:
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
- Nova is rated as one of best 25 hi-tech companies to work for by both BDI and Dun & Bradstreet in 2020