Engineering & NPI team at Nova is looking for a Product Lead to be responsible for all the system engineering related aspects.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Engineering team:
- Nova’s Engineering department is part of the Operation division.
- Engineering department is responsible for all manufacturability and sustainability aspects of Nova’s multidisciplinary products, as well as for all NPI related processes - both HW & SW products.
What will you do as Product Lead?
- Product Lead engineer will be responsible for all the system engineering related aspects in the Integrated product line. Focal point for all system/electronics/optics/mechanics related issues during product lifetime – NPI to end of life.
- Lead product NPI activities, starting from the design stage & DFx, through first article stage to implementation & sustain.
- Support all Production needs, manage cycle time, jigs & tools, cost reduction activity, troubleshooting & reliability.
- Support and lead all aspect of existing products that under Operations responsibility including field failure analysis reports, wavers from spec. ECO, EOL, Work Procedure, Failure Analysis, CIP etc.
- Engineering support to all operation departments as Service, logistics, Purchasing, QA, R&D & Subcontractors (field and production failures, production “stopper”, supplier’s qualification and audits, developing/upgrading parts, cost reduction projects).
- B.Sc. Electronics / Mechanics engineer
- 4 years’ experience in multi-disciplinary industry, including- electronics, software, optics, motion control, mechanics and manufacturing
- Semiconductor industry- advantage
- Experience with Engineering processes - Transfer-to-production, NPI activity, R&D support
- Advantage - MSc. in system / electro-optics / physics
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
- Nova is rated as one of best 25 hi-tech companies to work for by both BDI and Dun & Bradstreet in 2020