We are looking for an
The production team at Nova is looking for a Assembly Technician to build and supply systems in accordance with Nova’s Delivery plan.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Assembly and calibration team:
- Assemble, calibrate, repair and constantly improve main components (MUs) of our leading products.
- Join our highly qualified and motivated team.
What will you do as Assembly Technician?
- Build and Supply systems in accordance with Nova’s Delivery plan, strive to high Quality in all production aspects and on time delivery.
- Repair of systems and parts to support organization needs.
- Actively involved in Transfer To Production (TTP) projects.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Hands on experience with sub assembly phases and modules
- Technical understanding of assembly, calibrations and testing measurement systems
- Trouble shouting skills
- Practical Engineer. Major in computers, electrical, electronics, etc.
- Experience in optics and mechanics assemblies.
- Experience with basic integration of electrooptic, motion-controlled assemblies.
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com.