We are looking for an
The integration team at Nova is looking for an integrator to work in a dynamic planning role.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
You’ll be joining the Production group in the Operation division as an Integration Engineer:
Our role is to maintain company business by manufacturing and delivering products to our customers in the highest quality & on-time
What will you do as Integration Engineer?
- Lead tool manufacturing from start to end (“10 weeks project”) of multidisciplinary complex systems Integration (optical, electronic, pneumatic, robotics, computing and mechanical) according to predefined procedures while overcoming quality, maturity and system issues.
- Working with engineering and R&D to address systems/production process issues
- Working with suppliers to address quality issues and repair
- Involvement in production of repaired units (service support)
- Working in organized way according to procedures
- BSC in Engineering (Electronics mechanical or similar) OR practical engineering diploma with proven experience in multidisciplinary systems
- Multitasking capabilities – Coordination capabilities to manage several resources (engineering, supplier, planning, material handling and control)
- Proved Hands-on capabilities with assembly, calibration and testing
- Independent and self-Lerner – Ability to learn wide and in-depth technical information
- Team working capabilities
- Experience in semiconductors – an advantage
- Time management capabilities
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com.