The production team at Nova is looking for a Technical Trainer to lead the product training cycle for production employees, from training development, knowledge acquisition to the training phase.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Production team:
The core of Nova delivery – A strong and passionate team that responds to Nova system production and delivery.
- Develop training content for production employees
- Define leveling and certification levels for newly developed tools as well as to the existing
- Deliver classroom and on-tool training to our production employees.
- 3+ years of experience in developing training aids (presentations, e-learning, tutorial videos, practice, and training tests)
- A bachelor Engineering degree
- Proven technical skills and systemic view from multidisciplinary industry
- Independent and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal and representational skills
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!