We are looking for a
Production Planner - Temporary
The Production Materials Planning team at Nova is looking for a Production Planner to work in a dynamic planning role.
Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
we invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary teams to find answers.
We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
The role of the Production Planner is to efficiently and effectively coordinate all activities related to Production Material (Production Plans, material availability on time, Product BOM etc.) in the company manufacturing. The goal is to ensure sufficient martial availability to enable execution of all Production activities and company business.
What will you do as Line planner?
- Transportation & Logistics management - Support urgent cases of material lack
- Warehouse and administration - Organize Air lock and fulfilment
- Day-to-day interaction with, Production and warehouse team
- NCR management – Mange and responsible for fast defected units return from Production in order to shorten defected cycle time, material logistics and inventory report and reliable.
- Material shortages management and SS replenishment
- Responsible for Inventory accuracy and Quarterly Inventory count (IC) for our WW WHs, check and analyze the results
- Continually drive to maximize efficiency and seek improvements
- BSC Industrial Engineering or logistic advantage
- At least 2 years in planning or logistics
- ERP experience. Priority advantage
- Hands-on personality, high attention to details capability, Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Possess a high level of problem-solving, prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and effective manner and communicate with WH, Production and Vendors schedule
- Proactive, service oriented with a can-do attitude in meeting short and critical deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and word
- Good English