R&D System Engineer
The Optical Material Metrology Team at Nova is looking for a System Engineer to work on a novel product throughout its life cycle - from the development stage to installation and support at customer sites.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- we invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You will be joining the OMM team:
A team of physicists and engineers working together to implant new material technologies into the semiconductor industry from a unique perspective
What will you do as a System engineer?
- Theoretical and experimental system engineering to support state-of-the-art new and existing multidisciplinary optical measurement products.
- Conduct Lab and on-site system diagnostics, troubleshooting, and problem-solving. Tasks include root-cause analysis, mitigation plans, implement robust system calibration methods, and product transfer to manufacturing.
- Intensive interface with diverse disciplines: physics, optics, algorithms, mechanics, electronics, and software.
- Transform customer’s high-level requirements into concrete technical specifications.
- Travel to customers might be required from time to time
What will make you succeed in the role?
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Physics / Engineering (Electronics, Electro-Optics, Optics)
- At least 2-3 years of experience in multi-disciplinary system engineering or equivalent
- Python hands on experience. Other software such as MATLAB or C is also acceptable
- Work in complex activities in project and matrix environment in parallel
The extra spice
We are looking for dedicative, out-of-the-box thinker who is most importantly a great team player.