Our Global Business Group at Nova is looking for an Regional Manager be the key person at Nova for all NE regional related issues by managing all accounts related activity from all aspects and effectively sell existing products to all 300mm customers in NE area.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Global Business Group:
GBG is a competitive and collaborative environment. We thrive on our teamwork and pride ourselves in our winning attitude.
What will you do as a Regional Manager?
- Characterize and define customers roadmap requirements and plan how to accommodate those needs using the company’s technology and products
- Understand and articulate strategic directions and affect the technological strategy of the company accordingly
- Strengthen Nova’s position and customer loyalty
- Coordinate the sales cycle with the sales and business people of Nova’s business partners where integrated metrology solutions are being sold
- Utilize extensive memory manufacturing process know-how to help define areas for focus and differentiation for Nova
- Find means to differentiate against competition at each individual account
- Utilize account’s process understanding to position Nova product offering in a competitive way alongside Nova’s business partners
- Build a basis for new joint projects, sales activity and other cooperation in future
- Identify and lead new development efforts in furtherance of the product performance envelope
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Build relationship and trust with key figureheads
- Identify and lead penetration efforts with new products in order to increase the Nova market share
- Direct communication with all levels of Nova staff, especially technical staff
- Represent Nova’s technical expertise in joint projects
- Capture all opportunities
- Position Nova as a key metrology supplier for relevant areas in the fab
- Good standing relationship with Global Foundries and IBM and previous experience selling to them
- Be local, this is not a remote position
- Drive, manage and leverage the application and field support organization to strengthen Nova’s position and customer loyalty
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020 .
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.