We are looking for a
Full Stack Engineer
The Software group at Nova is looking for a Full Stack SW Engineer to join an agile team, responsible for the migration of a complex software monolith into microservices.
To be successful in this role, you should be an expert problem solver with a strong understanding of the broad range of software technologies and platforms.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as a Full Stack SW Engineer?
- Build the next generation metrology platform using microservices and micro frontend technologies
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development, including design, implementation, and deployment
- Work primarily in .NET 6, NodeJS, and Angular
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Working closely with SW Architecture
- Adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant field
- 5+ years of Experience in software development and coding in the following programming languages: C# (.NET Core/.NET 6), JS, TS)
- Demonstrated knowledge of web applications, open-source technologies, and microservices architecture.
- Interest in learning new tools, languages, workflows, and philosophies to grow
- Broad system understanding with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated, team player, and with excellent interpersonal skills.
Hands-on experience with:
- C# (.NET Core/ .NET Standard / .NET 5 or higher)
- gRPC & REST
- Kubernetes (an advantage)
- RabbitMQ (an advantage)
- Redis (an advantage)
- Micro-FrontEnds (an advantage)
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com