Our SW Team at Nova is looking for a Web Developer to join our team.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the SW team:
- Four highly motivated and experienced developers
- Working on our distributed cluster based on Cloudera Hadoop
- Assisting QA in qualifying our deliveries
- Working in a service-oriented and distributed environment
- Exposed to interfaces in the group such as architecture and marketing
- Ongoing Teamwork, collaboration, and sharing between parties
What will you do as a Web Developer?
- As a full-stack developer, you will be taking a major role in developing our next software products in the big data world.
- Full responsibility for designing and ongoing delivery
Your success will be affected mostly with:
- Your ability and flexibility in diving into new areas
- Your motivation to learn new things and be creative
- Your ability to provide fast, clean, and high-quality solutions
- Passion to design and develop challenging and complex systems involving over service-oriented environment.
- 3-5 years of experience in hands-on design and development of full-stack/backend.
Significant experience with some of the following technology stack:
- Angular 2+/React/ Vue, NodeJS, Typescript, JS, ES6, CSS
- APIs: HTTP REST API
- Operating Systems: Linux & Windows
- Java / Scala / Python – Advantage
- Apache Hadoop Frameworks: HIVE, HDFS, Kafka, IMPALA, SOLR – Advantage
- No-SQL & SQL DB’s (e.g. PostgreSQL, Redis) - Advantage
- Cloud Technologies: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure - Advantage
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!