The CTO group at Nova is looking for a Theoretical Physicist to develop advanced algorithms for next-generation Optical Critical Dimension applications
• Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
• We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see the impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
• We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
Our goal is to transform device manufacturing and process control in the semiconductor industry. We incorporate innovative physicals principles for Semiconductor metrology, dimensional measurements and materials characterization. The group is responsible for concept and feasibility of new methods to be incubated, and finally integrated into Nova's portfolio.
What will you do as a theoretical physicist?
- You will be developing advanced models and algorithms for next-generation characterization technologies, as part of a world-class team.
- Research, develop and implement State of the Art solutions using multiple tools including advanced physical modeling, optimization tools, rigorous analysis, etc.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Ph.D in physics or similar (mathcomputer sciencematerial scienceelectrical engineering), necessarily with strong physics background
- Post Doc/Industry Experience - Advantage
- Proven ability to research and develop algorithms independently
- Programming experience is an advantage – python or similar (Matlab)
- Excellent communication skills and team player
The extra spice
If you enjoy working with people who share a passion for science, math, and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!