Engineering Department at Nova is looking for an Experienced Mechanical Engineer to join the NPI HW Matrix Team.
Nova’s Engineering department is part of the Operation division. Engineering department is responsible for all manufacturability and sustainability aspects of Nova’s multidisciplinary products.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-Eimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Engineering Matrix team: Hardware Leading team at NOVA.
What will you do as Mechanical Engineer in Engineering Department?
- Get clear definition from the clients (project managers, Production, Service department) and plan the mechanic own activities accordingly
- Lead and implement CAD Designs, ECO (models and drawings)
- You'll be a part of Engineering responsibilities – design for cost, cycle time, reliability, and manufacturability.
- Write technical documentation (assembly instructions, calibration instructions, test plans, etc.)
- Mechanic design is focusing mainly on Opto-mechanics, Electro-mechanics (motion mechanisms, etc.), Chassis & production support tools (jigs and fixtures)
- Working with Nova’s suppliers, mechanical lead, and supplier NPI readiness
- Play as technical information pivot with operation dept.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Minimum 3 years of mechanic design.
- Experience in Engineering/NPI.
- BSc Mechanical Engineering.
- Leading academic institution-Advantage.
- Experience in a multidisciplinary environment and/or semiconductors environment - Advantage
- Experience and Knowledge in CAD SW, Solid Edge, AGILE, PDM.
- Product BOM builds & maintenance by ECO’s via PLM (Agile) interface with SOLID Edge/SOLIDWORKS.
The extra spice:
- Team Player.
- Highly Motivated.
- Have Technical senses & Skills
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!