We are looking for a
Field Algorithms Scientist
The algorithms group at Nova is looking for a field algorithms scientist to be their front-man on the customer site.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Great Place to Work-Certified™ 2022
- Opportunity to collaborate with the best in this field, our 1000+ employees love coming to work every day in our 12 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the modeling team. The team works closely with the customers and the foreign accounts, identifies the needs in the field, and develops solutions based on the data on site.
- The R&D is based in HQ but the team is international, located at multiple sites, with multi-cultural diversity, all united with the passion to optimize algorithms, especially in the ML regime.
What will you do as a field algorithm engineer?
- Perform R&D on metrology tools using simulations and extensive analysis of data
- Work under headquarters’ R&D algorithms and closely with application organizations
- Algorithm and application development in the areas of machine learning and physical modeling
- Write and present detailed reports and reviews o Write specifications, design documents, and presentations
- Be an expert on Nova tools – MARS, NovaFit, and the metrology tools
- Investigate new tools and features adopted by advanced customers for advanced nodes
- What will make you succeed in the role?
- The capability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Be initiative and able to work independently
- PhD/MsC in physics or similar (material sciencesemiconductorelectrical engineeringopticsmathsimilar)
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Permanently located at advanced customer R&D site
- Travel to Israel – for relatively long periods of time (up to 1 month each time)
- Programming – python proficient
- Machine learning and data science experience - advantage
- Experience in the semiconductor industry – advantage
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com.