We are looking for a
Nova DevOps Team is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the SW DevOps team:
- DevOps team responsible for Nova Code source control and CI/CD processes
What will you do as a DevOps engineer?
- Mandatory skills: Azure DevOps Server / TFS & CI/CD pipelines.
- Build and evolve our CI/CD pipelines and other tools to increase the developer’s velocity
- Support Microsoft TFS requests (builds/branches/releases)
- Join the company’s DevOps culture/initiatives.
- Build our infrastructure-as-code using best-in-class tools and current methodologies
- Introduce new tools and new frameworks to boost the entire team’s productivity.
- Initiate and help adopt new technologies and methodologies that will serve the entire SW organization.
- Participate in our Agile delivery
- Work closely with developers, software vendors, and key users
- Improve existing product processes by implementing automated solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent technical experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- High experience with Azure DevOps Server / TFS CI/CD pipelines
- Azure DevOps system integration with Virtualization / Cloud Env
- High scripting skills: Power Shell, Batch
- At least 2 years of software development experience (Java / Python / JS / C# ).
- Strong passion for details and tackling complex tasks
- Team player, fast learner and has a “get things done” attitude
- Strong learning skills & Problem-solving
- Proven experience with Kubernetes and containers (Helm – advantage).
- Proven experience with Infrastructure-as-a-code (Terraform – advantage).
- Gitlab CI, Git, Jenkins is an advantage
- Expertise with big-data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, and Redis is an advantage.
- Bash scripting is an advantage
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com