We are looking for a
Modelling SW Team leader
Nova Modelling and Servers SW group is looking for a Modelling SW Team leader.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep into the nanometric and atomic levels to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
As a Modelling SW Team leader, you will:
- Lead an Agile SW team of 4-5 SW, Algorithm Developers, and QA.
- Lead SW Algorithm Developers.
- Design and plan the team’s features.
- Manage the team’s capacity and work plan to meet project goals with project management.
- Act as a focal point for the team’s interfaces: Project Manager, QA, and SW teams.
Read About our D&I Policy
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Sciences/Engineering.
- 3+ years as a Software TL.
- 5+ years of hands-on software design and development, at least 3 of them in C# and .NET
- Dedicated, self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Convert algorithm prototypes into C# code.
- Development experience with Python, Spark, C++, and CUDA. - an advantage.
- Experienced HPC - an advantage.
The extra spice:
- Be a lover of technology & technological problem solving
- Enjoy working in collaboration to achieve common goals
Don’t see a position that shines at you?
Drop us a line