CTO Group at Nova is looking for a Physics-oriented Student.
Nova’s CTO mission is to continuously explore and research new technological paths, to cope with the industry’s ever-more-complex demands.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see the impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
- The student will work with the team responsible for the identification and feasibility study of future generation technologies, focusing on modeling and simulation. Specifically, the student will study the underlying physical mechanisms related to the measured interactions using existing and under-development tools and take part of the qualification and development of the simulation tools and metrology methods.
- As the student is part of an exploration team, he/she is expected to be with strong analytic skills, self-motivated and independent.
- Student during advanced B.Sc. stage, M.Sc. or Ph.D. in physics, EE, mathematics, or related discipline
- Strong analytical skills
- Python proficiency
- 2-3 workdays a week
- Experience in optics andor solid-state physics – significant advantage
- Experience with analyzing experimental data – advantage
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!