We are looking for a
Mechanical Design Engineer
NOVA Material Metrology Division is a supplier of metrology equipment for the semiconductor manufacturing industry. Our technology involves a combination of x-ray and electron/ion optics, high-precision opto-mechanical systems, vacuum technology, and electronic data acquisition systems.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, mathematics, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of what is possible in semiconductor manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners and brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Great Place to Work-Certified™ 2022
- Opportunity to collaborate with the best in this field, our 1000+ employees love coming to work every day in our 12 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation
- Take ownership of key subsystems designs following a PLC life cycle from the requirements phase and release to manufacturing. This includes developing requirements, concepts, detail design, detail drawings & BOM’s, tolerance analysis.
- Understand key requirements, create specifications and other technical design documents
- Perform risk analysis and mitigate where necessary by experiment, FEA analysis or other relevant method
- Prepare and conduct reviews at all phases of design
- Procurement and management of key suppliers
- Prepare test plans, build prototypes and conduct or supervise tests to validate designs
- Precision lens & camera mounting
- High vacuum design with good understanding of materials selection
- High Voltage design
- X-ray and or E beam optics
- Good modelling, detail drawing practices and an understanding of GD&T
- SolidWorks & SolidWorks PDM
- Motivated to create solutions within the framework of a complicated system
- Able to communicate ideas through language, sketches, and presentations
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com