Product Marketing Manager
Our goal is transforming and optimizing device manufacturing and process control in the semi-conductor industry. We design cutting edge multi-disciplinary metrology systems that provide critical insights and solutions to our customer manufacturing challenges.
In this role you will join Nova's Product Marketing team. You will lead a dimensional division software products along the product life cycle, including understanding the semiconductor market requirement, asses the market competition, set the product vision, understand customer needs and define market requirements with unique flavor of software requirements. Lead the R&D phase, cooperate, introduce and position the product to the customer and strive to provide on-time, high quality, superior and valuable product for our customers
- Lead the product development to deliver on-time high quality, superior products with a distinguished value to our customers.
- Define and lead the product roadmap, deliveries, features and priorities of the product division throughout the product life cycle
- Analyze and provide market, competition and customer Insights for division decision making processes
- Lead Alphas, Betas qualification phases and product evaluations
- Conduct comprehensive go-to-market plan and sales tool kit
- Perform field Marketing and Pre-sale activities with the business group
- Academic degree in Physics/Computer Science/Engineering – Semiconductors background an advantage
- Hands-on R&D/Engineering experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in managerial roles.
- Proven track record of driving a matrix organization, project management an advantage
- Excellent people, verbal and presentation skills
- MBA an advantage
- Product management experience in multidisciplinary products an advantage
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!