We are looking for a
Nova Engineering Team is looking for a Compliance Engineer to work with Design Engineers, Product Managers and Researchers to participate in the ongoing development, integration and characterization of a novel metrology solutions across several product lines. The selected person will be part of a highly skilled and efficient team of System, Hardware and Software Engineers with significant combined experience in instrumentation for Semiconductor production environment.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, mathematics, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of what is possible in semiconductor manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners and brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Great Place to Work-Certified™ 2022
- Opportunity to collaborate with the best in this field, our 1000+ employees love coming to work every day in our 12 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Material Metrology Division:
- Materials Metrology Division is a collaborative and familial environment. We work as a team, and individually, to drive the success of our business using our winning attitude!
This role will be a Compliance Engineer playing a key role throughout the Product Life Cycle from the inception and validation of new ideas to final product release and field testing. As a compliance program manager the focus would be on managing the compliance to customer specific requirements in their fabrication facility as well as conformance to established international semiconductor standards
- Be or able to become intimately familiar with the requirements of various large semiconductor manufacturers which must be met to be part of their High-Volume Manufacturing process line
- Be or able to become intimately familiar with international semiconductor manufacturing standards, such as SEMI standards, follow their changes, roadmaps, and timelines
- Inject above requirements into the design at an early phase of the product development and will ensure that the design and its execution is compliant with these requirements
- Keep close contact with NOVA account teams and customers to track changes in the requirements and work with Design and Manufacturing Engineering teams to change the product structure accordingly
- Will work directly with Manufacturing to implement small changes
- Ensure that our products are conforming to general safety and environmental regulations, such as CE, RoHS at all relevant locations and will work with external agencies for filing appropriate paperwork and conduct audits
- Be able to balance independent work, accountability, and ownership of complex problems with teamwork, collaboration, and sense of joint purpose
- Demanding for high quality work product with focus on the teams needs at hand and understanding of timeline, budget, scope and other practical constraints
- Educated and experienced in general scientific thinking and approach to problem solving
- Has consistent, logical, and analytical approach to solving problems with good reasoning skills
- Good organizational, interpersonal and project management skills (leading and coordinating a project)
- Hands on experience working with hardware components, basic electronics modules, and diagnostics instrumentation is preferred
- Working knowledge of clean vacuum systems (1e-7 torr) and vacuum-related design is a plus·
- Degree in or demonstrated knowledge of hard science and/or an Engineering discipline is required
- Prior knowledge of Semiconductor Capital market is a strong plus
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com