Algorithms Team Lead
Nova is looking for a top-notch Physicist/algorithms expert to lead a physics-based algorithms team of a breakthrough new technology project in Nova's CTO group.
Nova develops metrology tools for the semiconductor industry, allowing measurement of the device geometry (transistors, memory devices, etc.) with sub-nanometer accuracy, and material properties. The ever-shrinking dimensions of these devices require the development of new and improved metrology technologies, which is the responsibility of the CTO group.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
What will you do as a CTO Algorithms Team Lead?
The successful candidate will manage an algorithms team responsible for developing innovative modeling and algorithmic capabilities for a new metrology technology, from initial feasibility to implementation in the product. S/he is expected to combine strong technical leadership, innovation, and a delivery-oriented approach. The position requires strong interfaces to the system-HW development team as well as to the SW implementation group.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- M.Sc./Ph.D. in Physics, Computer sciences or EE
- Affiliation to theoretical physics & algorithms development
- Acquaintance with diverse algorithmic methods and strong mathematical background
- 5+ years experience in algorithmic R&D
- Managerial experience is an advantage
- Background in HW-Algorithm coupled projects is an advantage
We want you if you are:
- With excellent scientific skills
- Innovative by nature
- Highly motivated and independent
- Not scared of a good challenge!
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!