Senior SW Engineer
Nova is looking for an SW engineer to take part in feature development complex in-house software platform.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Elipson team:
- Were an Agile team working on our Next-gen Platform
- Were a team believe in partnering up with teams of other disciplines to deliver and create value from our cooperation
What will you do as an “SW engineer”?
- Feature development & Support of a complex in-house software platform. This will include design, implementation, and fixes of sequences, various algorithms, optimizations, calibrations, and integration with other system modules
- You will coordinate technical authorities of our customers to define and implement a communication interface to meet their needs.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Have bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Have 5+ years of hands-on software design and development
- Strong fluency and skillset with C# and .NET
- Dedicated, self-motivated team player and excellent Interpersonal skills
- English- High Level
- Availability to fly abroad for short periods if needed.
- Ability and willingness to work on any tier, from UI front end to the Server back end.
- Experience in TDD.
- Experience in machine learning and optimization algorithms – Advantage.
- Experience in REST API – Advantage.
The extra spice
- Be a lover of technology & technological problem solving
- Enjoy working in collaboration to achieve common goalsWe’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!