System Engineer Project Lead
Nova is looking for a Project Lead to lead Nova’s next-generation system development
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners!
- Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
What will you do as Project Lead?
- Plan, manage, monitor, and lead the project to ensure delivery of the product within the required specifications, on time, and within the allocated budget
- Key contact for any in-bound topics, interfacing with the matrix organization
- Interface with the product manager on any outbound topics (towards the customer)
- Maintain risk management and mitigation plan
- Ensure the product meets the performance, quality, and reliability requirements
- Responsible for the entire project’s system performance
- Be the system go-to person on all things technical, a technical expert knowledgeable with the system operation, measurement, performance and troubleshooting
- Design the system architecture and high-level design and technical requirements
- Details the system, sub-system, and module requirements
- Lead the development activities and technical reviews throughout the product’s life cycle (SRR, PDR, CDR and FDR). Lead other technical design reviews as needed.
- Responsible for project task assignments, follow-up, and alignment with interfacing development groups, service and production
- Responsible for leading the technical aspects of the beta activity
- M.Sc. /PhD in Physics/ Engineering (Electrical, Optics or Equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience in multi-disciplinary system engineering
- Direct technical management of 3+ people
- Project management from initiation to closure (at least 1 year)
- Matlab/Python hands-on knowledge
- Worked in complex activities in project and matrix environments in parallel
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!