We are looking for a
The DMD Software Architecture at Nova is looking for a Software Architect to lead our development teams in creating software solutions that meet our customers' needs. You will be responsible for communicating with Product Managers, customers, and internal stakeholders to determine the requirements, creating comprehensive solution plans, and leading a team of software engineers as they develop polished final products.
You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
To be successful as a Software Architect, you should be an expert problem solver with a strong understanding of the broad range of software technologies and platforms available. Top candidates will also be excellent leaders and communicators.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the DMD Software Architecture team:
The team responsible for Software Architecture within the Dimensional Metrology Division in Nova.
What will you do as a Software Architect?
- Partnering with business stakeholders, domain experts, and technology leaders to translate business requirements into technical solutions and system design
- Defining and driving software architecture and enterprise capabilities (scalability, fault tolerance, extensibility, maintainability etc.)
- Determining overall architectural principles, appropriate technology, and standards
- Documenting and communicating designs, estimates, and implementation plans to program stakeholders
- Driving research, case studies, and prototypes on leading-edge technologies and how they can be leveraged
- Designing proof-of-concept pilots and working closely with technical leads to drive successful POC implementations
- Providing leadership to engineers, QA, and product stakeholders
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with the initial design
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- Stay current on the latest technology to ensure maximum ROI for clients
- Proven experience as Software Architect
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#/Scala/Java, Python, JS, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of web applications, cybersecurity, open-source technologies, and microservices architecture
- Demonstrated knowledge of at least 4 out of the following technologies – Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Hadoop, Elastic, Docker, Kubernetes, Redis, PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Machine Learning. Hands-on experience is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of software architecture and design
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- High quality organizational and leadership skills (experience as a Team Leader is an advantage)
- Experience in a multidisciplinary company is an advantage
- Experience in the Semiconductors industry is an advantage
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!