We are looking for a
SW IM Team Lead
SW Team at Nova is looking for an SW Team Lead to take part in feature development complex in-house software platform.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the SW team:
- Were an Agile team working on our Current & Nextgen Platform Integrated metrology tools
- We’re a team that believes in partnering up with teams of other disciplines to deliver and create value from our cooperation
What will you do as SW Team Lead?
- Leading an Agile SW team of 4-5 SW eng.
- Manage the team capacity and work plan to meet project goals with project management
- You’ll serve as a focal point for the teams' interfaces and be in charge of the flow of information between your parallel teams in our system & QA disciplines as well as other SW teams.
- You’ll be part of our SW group and will contribute to the improvement of our work processes as a whole
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Technical background
- Have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Have 5+ years of hands-on software design and development at least 3 of them in C# and .NET
- 2+ years experience of leading an SW team.
- English- High Level
- Ability and willingness to work on any tier, from UI front end to the Server back end.
- Experience in REST API – Advantage.
- Availability to fly abroad for short periods if needed.
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy working in collaboration to achieve common goals
- Be able to work and motivate others within his sphere of influence
- Be able to translate complex concepts to co-workers of various background
- Dedicated, self-motivated team player
The extra spice
- Be a lover of technology & technological problem solving
- Enjoy working in collaboration to achieve common goalsWe’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!