We are looking for a
SW Engineer - Tier 4
The Software team at Nova is looking for a talented and experienced Software Engineer to work in a challenging, constantly changing, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as an SW Engineer?
- You will utilize your development and troubleshooting skills and your passion for technology to provide end-to-end, scalable, and practical solutions to a wide range of customers.
- Design and develop complex software modules take part in software activities from the requirement phase until deployment.
- Maintain and enhance existing products based on customers' needs.
- Work in a multi-national group, and collaborate with peers from Asia, Europe, and the US.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Engineering graduate
- At least 4 years of experience in C#.
- Experience in SQL server, with complex querying skills - an advantage.
- Experience in a multi-disciplinary environment - an advantage.
- Experience in the Semiconductor industry - an advantage.
- Outstanding communication skills – both Hebrew and English.
- Willing to travel.
- Independent, problem-solver attitude.
- Solid skills in multithreading, design patterns, and domain-driven design.
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com