We are looking for a Product Engineer who will be part of the projects teams leading the development process.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
What will you do as a Product Engineer?
The product engineer will represent the system point of view of the product, including all HW aspects to fulfill the required product specification.
- Lead and support the prototype assembly, calibration, and testing.
- Providing centralized feedback to matrix teams (HW).
- Support documentation product-related activities to Production and Service teams
- Develop test plans for the system prototypes and distributing test reports.
- Participating in product spec definition and design.
- Troubleshoot problems on the system level.
- Internal interfaces such as project team members, matrix teams, service, operation, technical writing. As well as external interfaces such as the customers, ext.
- Related academic education (Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical and similar).
- 3+ years of experience in Integration or Production team, in multidisciplinary systems involving Mechanics, Optics, Electronics, etc.
- Experience in Semiconductors industry - advantage
- Ms. Office Programs skills
- Python/Matlab programming- advantage
- Travel to customer sites is expected (up to 2 weeks, 3- 6 times).
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math, and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!