We are looking for a
Nova is looking for a passionate and talented C# Developer to join us in building the next generation of multidisciplinary process control systems and software for the semiconductors industry.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as a C# Developer?
As part of the software team, you will be building a distributed platform that operates various hardware devices, uses complex algorithms, and manages complex data. Our platform is based on Microsoft .NET and uses the technologies of WCF, WPF, and SQL Server.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- 3+ years of hands-on software design and development
- Strong fluency and skillset with C# and .NET
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability and willingness to work on any tier, from the UI front end to the Server back end
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in WCF - an advantage
- Experienced in working with TFS - an advantage
- Dedicated, self-motivated team player and excellent interpersonal skills
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com