We are looking for a
System Student Engineer
Nova is looking for a System Engineer Student to be responsible for a novel product throughout its life cycle from the development stage to installation and support at customer sites, as part of a team.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as a System Student Engineer?
- Theoretical and experimental system engineering to support state-of-the-art new and existing multidisciplinary optical measurement products.
- Conduct Lab and on-site system diagnostics, troubleshooting, and problem-solving. Tasks include root-cause analysis, mitigation plans, implementing robust system calibration methods, and product transfer to manufacturing.
- Intensive interface with diverse disciplines: physics, optics, algorithms, mechanics, electronics, and software.
- Transform customers’ high-level requirements into concrete technical specifications.
- MSc in Physics OR BSc./MSC Electronic Engineering student with 1-2 years remaining.
- Matlab/Python hands-on knowledge
- Please attach the full grade sheet
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com.