We are looking for a
Nova is hiring a Product Marketing Manager for our DMD division.
Our goal is transforming and optimizing device manufacturing and process control in the semiconductor industry. We design cutting-edge multi-disciplinary metrology systems that provide critical insights and solutions to our customer manufacturing challenges.
In this role, you will join Nova's Product Marketing team. You will lead multidisciplinary products along the product life cycle – from concept to revenues - including understanding the semiconductor market trends, competition analysis, customer needs, product strategy, positioning and go-to-market plan.
- Lead the product development to deliver on-time high quality, superior products with a distinguished value to our customers.
- Define and lead the product roadmap, deliveries, features and priorities of the product division throughout the product life cycle
- Analyze and provide market, competition and customer Insights for division decision making processes
- Lead Beta qualification phases and product evaluations
- Conduct comprehensive go-to-market plan and sales tool kit
- Perform field Marketing and Pre-sale activities with the business group
- Academic degree in physics/computer Science/engineering
- Hands-on R&D/engineering experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in product management/marketing roles of multidisciplinary products
- Excellent people, verbal and presentation skills
- Proven track record of driving a matrix organization
- MBA - an advantage
- Project management - an advantage
- Semiconductors background – a major advantage
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!