Scala Big Data Developer
The Modeling group at Nova is looking for a Scala Big Data Developer.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
What will you do as Scala Big Data Developer?
As a Cluster Backend Developer, you will be taking a major role in developing our next software products in the big data world.
- Full responsibility for designing and ongoing delivery
- Your success will be affected mostly with:
- Your ability and flexibility in diving into new areas
- Your motivation to learn new things and be creative
- Your ability to provide fast, clean, and high-quality solutions
Passion to design and develop challenging and complex systems involving over the service-oriented environment.
At least 3 years of experience in hands-on design and development of full-stack/backend.
Significant experience with the following technology stack:
- Java / Scala / Python
- Apache Hadoop Frameworks: HIVE, HDFS, Kafka, IMPALA
- Operating Systems: Linux & Windows
- Angular / NodeJS, Typescript, JS, CSS - Advantage
- No-SQL & SQL DB’s (e.g. PostgreSQL, Redis) - Advantage
- Cloud Technologies: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure - Advantage
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!