We are looking for a
The QA Group at Nova is looking for an SW QA Engineer.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You'll be joining the QA Group:
- The QA group is responsible for testing and approving all SW operating Nova's products.
- QA engineers are involved in all stages of SW development and release, including conducting Beta tests on customers' sites (Abroad).
- The work in the QA group is interesting, dynamically changing, and involves learning the most up-to-date technologies.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Define and plan a testing strategy for Nova's new SW
- Document high-level and detailed test plans
- Perform a test that will prove the SW qualifications
- B.Sc. in SW/Electrical engineering/Materials engineering or equivalent degree
- 4+ years of experience as a manual QA Engineer - must
- Experience in testing on multidisciplinary systems – preferred in the semiconductor industry- advantage
- Experience in client/server testing - advantage
- Understanding of multidisciplinary systems and the ability to investigate the system components
- Dedicated, fast learner, and self-motivated team player
- Willingness to travel abroad several times a year to conduct Beta tests at customers' sites
We're committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com