We are looking for an
Experimental Physicist - Advanced Tech
Nova is looking for an Experimental Physicist (M.Sc. /Ph.D.).
This position entails research of new optical measurement techniques, experimental studies, data analysis, and simulative interpretation.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep into the nanometric and atomic levels to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as an Experimental Physicist?
- Experimental and theoretical physics involves designing and building setups, conducting experiments, and analyzing results.
- Conduct Lab system diagnostics, troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, and problem-solving.
- Development of a new technology towards productization and system engineering work.
- M.Sc. / Ph.D. in Physics/Engineering (preferably experimental)
- At least 3 years experience in Electro-optical multi-disciplinary system engineering
- Extensive experience in design and integration of optical imaging systems
- Hands-on experience in the semiconductor equipment industry (system level) and understanding of the customer environment and needs – advantage
- Python MATLAB hands-on knowledge
- Wide and thorough multidisciplinary system knowledge and understanding
- Work in complex activities in project and matrix environment in parallel (ability to lead without authority)
- Optical modeling and simulations knowhow – advantage
- Creative, self-driven, and strong problem-solving skills
- Independence and ability to lead a task from definition to solution
- Excellent experimental “hands-on” capabilities
- Good teamwork and ability to cooperate under high-stress situations