Machine Learning Team at Nova is looking for an Algorithm Expert.
Our goal is to transform and optimize device manufacturing and process control in the semiconductor industry. We implement Modeling based and Machine Learning based solutions into products deployed on Big Data ecosystems and solve our customer manufacturing challenges.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
In this unique role, you will join Nova's Algorithms group. As part of a world-class team, you will design, develop, and implement advanced algorithms solutions and flows for next-generation Optical Critical Dimension hardware and applications.
- Designing and algorithms and flows for state-of-the-art applications.
- Maintaining, testing, and analyzing existing components
- Hands-on development in Python & C++/C#
- Work closely with R&D, HW, SW, and application engineers.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science /Math/ Physics/Electrical Engineering - Mandatory
- Ph.D.– advantage
- Proven ability to develop and implement algorithms independently
- At least 2+ years experience as an algorithm researcher
- Strong Python implementation skills
- C++/C# implementation skills - advantage
- Experience with TensorFlow/PyTorch framework - advantage
- Experience with Linux environment - advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Good team member
- Self-learning capabilities
- Highly motivated
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!