We are looking for an
Nova Algorithm group is looking for an Algorithm Engineer.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
We invite you to join our team of dreamers and winners! The selected applicant will design, develop, and implement advanced algorithms solutions and flows for next-generation OCD (Optical Critical Dimension) hardware and applications, as part of a world-class team.
Research, develop and implement state-of-the-art algorithms, solutions, and flows using multiple disciplines, including advanced physical modeling, optimization, machine learning, etc.
Close work with R&D, HW, SW, and application engineers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- M.Sc. in Physics/ Physical Chemistry/ Electrical Engineering/ Math/ Computer Science or similar - Mandatory
- Ph.D. – a significant advantage
- 2+ years experience in algorithm development and/or Scientific R&D (including PostDoc). Emphasis on proven ability for independent research and algorithm development, either in the industry or in academia.
- Background in applying Machine learning / Deep learning methods – a significant advantage
- Python implementation skills
- C++/C# implementation skills - advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Good team member
- Strong self-learning capabilities
- Highly motivated and independent